Terms of Service
This OzoFiles.com Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions on which OzoFiles.com (“we”) offer services to you (“User”). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
The terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your access and use of the online file storage and sharing service (the “Service”) provided by OzoFiles, a limited company registered. The Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with OzoFiles.com for the Service (or any part thereof). If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept the Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and OzoFiles.com for violations of the Terms.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Service, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon the posting of such revisions on our website located at http://OzoFiles.com (the “Site”), and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Service (or any portion thereof) following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications on the Site. Therefore, you should frequently review the Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Service. By using the services or account, you agree to be bound and to abide by the most recent version of Additional Terms. As used in these Terms of Service, “OzoFiles” means OzoFiles Ltd., and “user” means any user of the OzoFiles Service, including but not limited to any “Premium” account holder, “Reseller.” We explain these terms in more detail below. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of the amended Terms, you must stop using the Service.
Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, OzoFiles.com is under no obligation to become involved.
OzoFiles.com is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
OzoFiles.com is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
1. The OzoFiles Service OzoFiles offers access to the main components of the Service free of charge. OzoFiles also provides certain Premium services, for which a subscription fee is charged. In addition, OzoFiles provides certain support services to Resellers. OzoFiles may change the Service at any time, with or without notice. Changes may result in the addition, elimination, or modification of any feature of the Service. OzoFiles may also stop providing the Service at any time. OzoFiles may, in its discretion, refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any legally permissible reason. OzoFiles may terminate any user’s account or access to the Service for:
(2) failure to pay for services or to discharge any other debt or obligation to OzoFiles;
(3) if OzoFiles cannot establish authenticity of the information given by a user;
(4) OzoFiles reasonably believes that actions of a user may result in legal liability for that user, other users of OzoFiles, or OzoFiles; or
(5) for any other legally permissible reason. You agree that, except as otherwise be provided herein, OzoFiles is not responsible to you or any third party for the termination of your account or your access to the Service. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that OzoFiles will have no liability for the availability, timeliness, or reliability of the Service.
2. Conditions On Use of the Service OzoFiles grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, and in exchange you agree as follows:
• You will not use the Service for any illegal purpose, in any manner that is illegal, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service;
• You will not defeat or interfere with any security feature of the Service;
• You will not alter or modify any content uploaded or stored using the Service, other than content you have uploaded;
• You will not use any automated system, software, or device to index, compile, collect or copy any content residing on servers used by the Service;
• You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including without limitation account names or e-mail addresses, from the Service; and
• You will not upload, store, share links to, or make available through the Service any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interfere with the functioning of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• You understand and agree that OzoFiles may immediately terminate the account of, or suspend or terminate access to the Service by, a user that violates any of these prohibitions.
3. Customer data and the service The data, information, files, photos and other content that you provide to OzoFiles when you use the Service and any comments you post to the blog sections of the Site is referred, in the Terms, to as “Customer Data”.
OzoFiles is a cloud service which provides the users with the convenience of accessing their data from any location and the security of additional back-up for such data. We provide free and premium subscription services. Review the features of the types of subscription services for their detailed comparison.
5.Registration data You agree to:
(i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any signup, login and/or registration forms made available via the Service (“Registration Data”);
(ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to OzoFiles, in order to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
(iii) accept all risk of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to OzoFilesto OzoFiles
6. Rights to Content, Software and Other Materials Subject to the terms and conditions of the terms, OzoFiles grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to access and use the Service.
Unless expressly set forth in the Terms, you will not, and will not allow any third party to:
(i) disclose to any third party any performance information or analysis relating to the Service;
(ii) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods with respect to the Site or the Service;
(iii) download (other than the page caching) any portion of the Site (including, but not limited to, any materials contained in the Site); and
(iv) use of the Site, the materials contained in the Site or the Service other than for its intended purpose.
7. Ownership As between OzoFiles and you and subject to the grants in the Terms, OzoFiles will own all right, title and interest in and to: (i) the Service; (ii) any work product developed by OzoFiles as a result of the performance of the Service; and (iii) any and all Intellectual Property Rights embodied therein. For the purpose of the Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, trade secrets and any other form of intellectual property rights recognized in any jurisdiction, including applications and registrations for any of the foregoing.
8. Obligations You must use reasonable security precautions in connection with your use of the Service. You must comply with the Laws (as defined below) with respect to your use of the Service. You must cooperate with OzoFiles’s reasonable investigation of Service downtime/outages, security problems and any suspected breach of the Terms. For the purposed of the Terms, “Laws” means federal, national, state, provincial, municipal and local laws, regulations, rules, judicial decrees, decisions and judgments in each and every jurisdiction applicable to you, OzoFiles, the subject matter of the Terms and/or the Service.
You represent and warrant that: (i) all Customer Data (as defined below) is either your sole property or has been collected by you from a third party in accordance with your privacy guidelines; (ii) your privacy guidelines comply with all applicable Laws; and (iii) you have obtained all consents required by the applicable Laws to transfer all of the Customer Data to OzoFiles for storage by OzoFiles within the United States or other countries.
OzoFiles is not responsible to you for unauthorized access to Customer Data or the unauthorized use of the Service. You are responsible for: (i) the use of the Service by any of your employees or any person to whom you have given access to the Service; and (ii) any person who gains access to Customer Data or the Service as a result of your failure to use reasonable security precautions (even if such use was not authorized by you).
Notwithstanding any terms to the contrary in the Terms, OzoFiles may disclose Customer Data: (i) as required by any applicable Laws; or (ii) in response to a subpoena or other compulsory legal process.
YOUR FILES FROM YOUR FREE ACCOUNT HAVE TO BE DOWNLOADED ONCE IN 30 DAYS. OTHERWISE, SUCH FILES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DELETED. DELETED FILES CAN NOT BE RESTORED. You agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Service any of the following:
• Customer Data that is libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, violent, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
• Customer Data that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property right or other right of any party;
• Customer Data that is illegal or unlawful, that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
• Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code, script or other software designed to automate any functionality on the Service without OzoFiles’s express written consent. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Service, and you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Service or the users of the Service;
• Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner;
• Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates the Terms or any other rules or polices established from time-to-time by OzoFiles;
• Create an account, post any content, or otherwise use the Service if you are not, at least, 18 years of age;
• Modify, adapt, hack or emulate the Service;
• Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures or other features designed to protect the Service or users of the Service or third- parties; and • Infringe upon or violate the rights of OzoFiles, its users or any third-party. OzoFiles takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any user conduct or for any Customer Data posted, stored or made available via the Service or the Site, nor is OzoFiles liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
Your use of the Service and the Site is at your own risk. Enforcement of the Customer Data and conduct rules set forth in the Terms is solely at OzoFiles’s discretion, and failure to enforce such rules in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such rules in other instances. In addition, these rules do not create any private right of action on the part of any third-party or any reasonable expectation that the Service will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules.
9. Premium Account Service
If you sign up for a Premium account, you will receive certain benefits not provided to users of Ozofiles’s free service. Those benefits are described on Ozofiles’s website. Ozofiles charges a fee for providing a Premium account. The fees may vary depending on the duration of the account, the benefits provided, and other factors. You agree that Ozofiles has the right to revise the benefits provided to Premium account holders and the fees charged for any type of Premium account, with or without prior notice. However, Ozofiles will not substantially reduce the benefits provided nor change the fees charged to any user during the period for which that user has previously signed up and paid for a Premium account. Ozofiles may also begin charging fees for services currently provided for free, at any time, with or without prior notice.
10. Delivery Policy
After successful payment processing, your account is immediately provided with the account information displayed on our site, and we will also send for you an email with detailed report
11. Purchasing a Premium Account
When a user purchases a Premium Account, they get the following features:
– Maximum download speed possible
– Storing files for 60 days
– Uploading files up to 5Gb
– Up to 2Tb file storage space
– 50Gb per day bandwidth
Our payment processor may charge extra transaction fees, up to 20% from the price of a Premium Account.
After the payment, user will receive an email with his Order number and Transaction number and information what will be shown in credit card statement.
12. Premium Limitation
Premium users are limited to 50GB download per day, and it can be changed in any case if decided by our Administration.
13. Fair Use policy
You do agree with the fact that registered users and users with no account have the ability to download files at speeds not exceeding 120 kilobits per second, no more than 3 files per day and no more than 2 files per hour. The maximum size of downloadable files for registered users and users with no account is 300 MB. The interval between sessions of the download must be at least 15 minutes. Premium users accounts have limitations depending on subscription package, maximum size of downloadable files: 50 GB.
You agree that the maximum size of files uploaded to the service are 2 GB for regular users and 5 GB for files uploaded by Premium account holders and for users uploading files using the ftp protocol.
It is prohibited to use your premium account for debrid services or share your account login and password with other customers. You agree that in case if you share your login and password information with other customers or use your account as part of debrid service, your account can be blocked without any refund and we reserve the right to block access to our servers from your network for violation of our Terms. You agree that you will not ask for refund or any compensation in such cases.
14. Third party content
Ozofiles.com may provide third party content on the Service or the Site and may provide links to website and content of third parties (collectively the “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. Ozofiles.com does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content including, but not limited to, its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Ozofiles.com is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk. This provision will survive the use of the Service.
15. Advertisements and promotions; third-party products and services
Ozofiles.com may run advertisements and promotions from third-parties via the Service or the Site or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services via the Service or the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third-parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third-party. Ozofiles.com is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such non-Ozofiles.com advertisers or third-party information accessible via the Service or the Site.
The Ozofiles.com logos and slogan contained in the Site (or made available via the Service) are trademarks of Ozofiles.com and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Ozofiles.com or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “Ozofiles.com” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Ozofiles.com without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site and the Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Ozofiles.com and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site (or made available via the Service) are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us. This provision will survive the use of the Service.
Ozofiles.com PROVIDES THE SERVICE and the site ON AN “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. Ozofiles.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. Ozofiles.com AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICE WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE, BY COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL: (I) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY; (II) WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT Ozofiles.com KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE); AND (III) WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OR CONDITION OF TITLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED ON NO WARRANTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (A) THE SERVICE REQUIRES ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET; (B) Ozofiles.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OPERATING OR MAINTAINING YOUR SERVERS AND YOUR CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET TO ACCESS AND UTILIZE THE SERVICE; AND (C) THERE ARE RISKS INHERENT IN INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THAT COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF . WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT MAY HAVE CAUSED BY USING THE SERVICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR REPLACE (WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE), ANY CUSTOMER DATA THAT: (W) IS UNLAWFUL; (X) MAY COMPROMISE THE SECURITY OF THE SERVERS; (Y) USES EXCESSIVE BANDWIDTH, OR (Z) WE DEEM, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MUST BE REMOVED. THIS PROVISION WILL SURVIVE THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
You, at your sole expense, will defend, indemnify and hold Ozofiles.com and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, affiliates and agents (collectively, “Ozofiles.com indemnities”) harmless from and against any and all actual or threatened suits, actions, proceedings (at law or in equity), claims (groundless or otherwise), damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, expert witnesses’ costs and fees, penalties, interest and disbursements) arising from or relating to any suit, action, or proceeding against any Ozofiles.com indemnities, whether successful or not, caused by, arising out of, resulting from, attributable to or in any way incidental to: (i) any breach by you of the Terms (including, but not limited to, any breach by you of any of your representations or warranties); (ii) Customer Data (including, but not limited to, any violation, misappropriation or infringement of any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights or rights of privacy or right of publicity caused by your acts or omissions with respect to Customer Data (or any portion thereof)); or (iii) your conduct. This provision will survive the use of the Service.
19. Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT WILL: (I) Ozofiles.com BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS, THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) Ozofiles.com’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE TERMS, THE SERVICE, THE SITE OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Ozofiles.com UNDER THE TERMS (IF ANYTHING). MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT EXPAND THIS LIMITATION. THIS SECTION WILL BE GIVEN FULL EFFECT EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THE TERMS IS DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THIS PROVISION WILL SURVIVE THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
You may cease using the Service at any time. Ozofiles.com may terminate your use of the Service if Ozofiles.com reasonably believes you have breached any of the Terms.
21. Repeat infringer policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, Ozofiles.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Ozofiles.com’s sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Ozofiles.com may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
22. Copyright complaints
If you believe that any material made available via the Service infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, or that any link made available via the Service directs users to material that infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth in our DMCA Policy
23. Refunds Policy
All of Ozofiles.com premium services can be purchased after you register, and you may subscribe to the premium services for various lengths of time. Refunds will be agreed to on a case by case basis and no later than 24 hours from your initial order. We do not provide partial refunds. You can change your auto renew setting at anytime in your settings on your profile page.
24. Anti child sexual abuse content Policy
Click Here to access our Anti child sexual abuse content Policy and how to handle such content
25. Let us Know
If you want to report any child pornography that is posted to Ozofiles.com servers, please send links to abuse@OzoFiles.com
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus. The parties agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the terms will be filed only in the courts of Cyprus and the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of the terms. Except for payments due under the terms, neither party will be responsible for any failure to perform or delay attributable in whole or in part to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God (fire, storm, floods, earthquakes, etc.), civil disturbances, disruption of telecommunications, disruption of power or other essential services, interruption or termination of service by any service providers being used by Ozofiles.com to link its servers to the Internet, labour disturbances, vandalism, cable cut, computer viruses or other similar occurrences, or any malicious or unlawful acts of any third party (each a “Force Majeure Event”). In the event of any such delay the date of delivery will be deferred for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us at Support Ticket