OzoFiles.com takes copyright violation very seriously and is committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners. OzoFiles.com users are bound by the Terms of Service as well as by law to respect authors? rights. Users may not copy, adapt, distribute, or publicly display or perform works of original authorship without the authorization of the respective rights holders. OzoFiles.com will take immediate action to stop and prevent further copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation. OzoFiles.com has a Zero Tolerance Policy with copyright infringement. Account involved in copyright violations will be terminated and no refund will be issued for the remaining term of the membership.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the OzoFiles.com Web Site, please provide the following information in writing to OzoFiles.com’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3). You must notify OzoFiles in writing to identify the allegedly infringing content and take sufficient action.
To file a DMCA written notice you will need to include the following information:
1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner. A physical or electronic signature must be in copyright notice. Please include proof (copy of an agreement, power of attorney or authorization letter) for verification purposes.
2. Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
3. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on OzoFiles.com site that contain these materials. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the files are located. Please don’t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with OzoFiles.com web urls.
4. Valid contact information for the person filing the notice such as name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you are a copyright holder, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to OzoFiles.com ‘s Digital Millennium Copyright Act Designated Agent via electronic mail to: dmca@OzoFiles.com
or this statement can also be submitted via our copyright infringement claim form Report Abuse.
Notice and takedown procedure
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the copyright infringement notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
Allow 48 Hours for us to respond to your notice and take necessary actions. To ensure proper consideration of your notice, please make sure that you provide all the information outlined in the notification requirements above.
OzoFiles.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by designated Agent, or when OzoFiles.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible and notify the Member responsible for posting the Alleged Infringing Material that the content has been removed or access to it has been disabled. You don’t need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
OzoFiles.com respects the legitimate interests of copyright owners as well as users. Users are afforded an opportunity to respond to claims of infringement and to obtaining timely restoration of removed material or the user?s access to the website in case of sufficient proof of legitimate use of the removed material.
Users may respond to a copyright infringement claim by submitting a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following information:
1. A statement declaring that access to the user’s account or file was disabled due to the operation of a notice and takedown procedure.
2. Information sufficient information that demonstrates that the file has been removed, including the account identification information and the URL address where the material could be located prior to it’s removal.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification. 4. Identifying The users name and contact information, including address and telephone number.
5. A statement by the user declaring consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located. If the user’s provided address is outside of the United States this statement also will give consent for the respective judicial district in which the service provider may be found. This statement will also give consent that the affected user will accept service of process from the party that provided the take-down notification.
6. The user?s electronic or physical signature.
Counter-notification should be submitted to OzoFiles.com ?s DMCA Designated Agent at the addresses provided in the section above. OzoFiles.com will respond to a valid counter-notification in no less than 10 and no more than 14 business days.
Repeat Infringer Termination Policy
The user will be able to reactivate the file-sharing function only after he certifies through an electronic signature option on the OzoFiles.com website that he has removed all copyright infringing material from his account.
Please note that repeated instances of copyright infringement will result in the permanent suspension and ban of the account as indicated in the above “Three-Strike” rule of the Repeat Infringer Termination Policy.